[filmscanners] RE: Burned-Out Highlights

Try ED's web site www.hamrick.com.  However, first check the site to be
sure it is compatible with your scanner and that the multiple pass and
long exposure features are applicable to your scanner.  If the web site
does not say, write Ed an email with your questions.

> (I have never thought it a practicable idea, by the way, to try to
> use the zone system when shooting roll film to capture subjects that
> do not just sit there, as in fact my subjects almost never do.)

Using the zone system of exposure/processing matching with roll film is
all but impossible unless one dedicates the full roll to a single
situation; but one cane use compensating developer, different
development times and temperature adjustments, etc. on undeveloped roll
film with different image situations on it as long as they are not
different in the extreme.

---