[filmscanners] Re: Anyone in Munchen (Munich)?

"Jack Phipps" <JPhipps@asf.com> writes:

Is anyone on the film scanner group in or near Munich? I will be here for
thirty days keeping an eye on our Digital PIC equipment (two kiosks and one
scanner for unprocessed film).

If you are, please stop by the Karstadt store at 11 Neuhauser Str. Email me
beforehand if you can since I will be working different hours.

If you do come, bring a roll of exposed unprocessed film and I'll scan it
for you!

1. When are you bringing the show to Tokyo?
2. Can you do MF film or do I have to unmothball my Oly OM-1?

David J. Littleboy
davidjl@gol.com
Tokyo, Japan