From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Lloyd O'Daniel
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 11:45 AM
To: cjrossi1942@attbi.com
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: keeping the 16bit scans; now=HD longevityOT

Our wrath is directed at enemy SOLDIERS. Getting shot at is part of the
business of being a soldier. Saddam's forces target their civilians and,
indirectly, ours. Big difference. Besides, your facts are wrong. Our bombing
has reduced the effectiveness of the Republican Guard units by 50%. That
doesn't mean that they have taken 50% casualties. It means tanks, artillery
pieces, ammunition dumps, fuel, etc., reducing their ability to wage war by
half. I can assure you that no intelligent Iraqi soldier is sleeping inside
their vehicle now.

At least your last name and your anti-USA point of view is consistent.

Lloyd