[filmscanners] Re: keeping the 16bit scans; now=HD longevityOT

OK Art,
 I was attempting to get the conversation back on track and as a result I
hit your PONTIFICATING button.

Sorry, go ahead and knock yourself out!

I can see that so far you've made a big difference in the war in Iraq; the
distribution of power owned by the USA and the rest of the world and that by
arguing hard drives ad infinitum, you have obviously looked after the poorer
inhabitants of the world. Thankyou for yet another Guilt Trip ( which by the
way is; your problem; remember, I obviously don't care? ) because I love to
travel to see how the rest of the world recognizes that 2 + 2 = 4. How
enlightening to know that the whole world hates the USA and they have just
cause. I'm sure you got that bit of information off the back of your cereal
box made of recycled memoranda from Parliament and the White House
shredders.
This forum is all yours and I'll only speak when I'm spoken to.

Owen