[filmscanners] RE: keeping the 16bit scans; now=HD longevityOT

It's the rate we use power, not the absolute cost over a year or 10
years or 100 years that has an impact. That's a miniscule rate compared
to driving back and forth to work for example, so I don't consider
myself an energy hog letting my computer run 24/7.