[filmscanners] SS120 Glass holder caution

Just a warning for those of you with glass holders for the SS120 - last
night the top window came out and in trying to (gently) put it back in,
I tweaked it a bit too much and it cracked the glass on the underneath
part. The crack is way to the left and my negs don't reach that far (at
least the ones I'm scanning at the moment), but I thought it would be
good to get out the word that this can happen very easily.

I guess I should order a new one as a backup at this point.

Barbara White