[filmscanners] Re: SS120 - Glass carrier, dust

On 3/6/03 10:41 AM, "Bruce" <brosin1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> May I ask where you purchased the glass carrier for the 120?  They seem to
> be difficult to locate.

The carriers seem to only be available from Polaroid.  They told me that
they might not be making them anymore -- since they are discontinuing the
SS120 altogether -- and so if I wanted a glass carrier, I should order it
now.  They hinted that they might not do any more production runs.

Mine took more than three weeks to arrive.

If you find the SS120 page on Polaroid's site, there's a listing for the
carrier, and a phone number at Polaroid to call to try to order it.

--
John Labovitz
johnl@johnlabovitz.com