[filmscanners] Re: [filmscanners_Digest] filmscanners Digest for Tue 4 Mar, 2003

  • To: lexa@www.lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] Re: [filmscanners_Digest] filmscanners Digest for Tue 4 Mar, 2003
  • From: "Martin Greene" <camerabuggy@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:15:37 -0500

Jeremy

I am using a Polaroid SS4000 with OSX.  I've had no problems with it
being recognized by either 10.1 or 10.2.  I've used it with both
Silverfast 6 and Vuescan.   Probably, your problem is that you need an
update to OSX for your SCSI card.   I have an Adaptec 2906 and the
update for that card, if it is the same as yours, is at-

http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/support/
drivers_by_product.html?sess=no&language=English+US&cat=/Product/AVA-
2906.

If you have a different card, you can find the update for it.

Martin