[filmscanners] Canon 10D - WAS Re: Canon IDs vs Pentax 67II

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/canoneos10d/

Canon comes out with yet another camera - this one is a real 'prosumer'
version using the EOS 30/Elan 7 body and functions...

On the 'mechanical shutter' issue,  This is from the DP Review site

They are different types of noise. Random noise, which is what we