[filmscanners] RE: Carriers for Epson 2450

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Carriers for Epson 2450
  • From: "Jack Phipps" <JPhipps@asf.com>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:09:33 -0600

I'm surprised that no one made a comment about my cryptic message signed
"Pop". Of course I meant it to go to my son and not to the group. :0 My
reference was to a patent of his:
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1
&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5917582.WKU.&OS=PN/5917582&RS=PN/59
17582

"film carrier with magnetic slider"

He hasn't had any luck selling it, primarily its purpose was to enhance his
resume and get his idea out there. Since he didn't renew his patent, I guess
you are all free to make your own negative carriers with magnetic sliders!
:)

Good luck with your projects!

Jack Phipps
Applied Science Fiction