[filmscanners] Re: SS120 reverts to it's true heritage

 From one location on the Polaroid site:

SprintScan 120 Film Scanner - Discontinued

The SprintScan 120 is a high-resolution, medium-format film scanner that
delivers professional quality scans of 6 x 9 cm, 6 x 7 cm, 6 x 6 cm, 6 x
4.5 cm film formats, 35 mm slides and strips, both negatives and
positives, without compromise. It produces high quality output with a
dynamic range up to 3.9 (4.2 DMax), and a true optical resolution of
4000 dpi, making it one of the highest resolution scanners in its class.

Yet another area has them available, so maybe they are half available ;-)

Or, perhaps, their distributors asked them to not kill sales until the
stock is all sold off?

Art