From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Cliff Ober
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 9:37 PM
To: snsok@cox.net
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: SS4000--need help troubleshooting

Stan,

On a side note, did your SS4k appear to have a fixed or hinged mirror
assembly? Someone else here had described cleaning out the SS4k and
mentioned a moving mirror. I did a fairly complete tear-down and cleaning
of my unit a while back and found a fixed mirror. The film carrier unit
handles all the movement with no need to move the mirror. I was pretty
confused, and he never did reply back to my inquiry.

Cliff Ober