From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Don Doucette
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 9:24 PM
To: TMaugham@yahoo.com
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: SS4000--need help troubleshooting

When I first installed my Nikon LS2000 scanner I could turn it on and off
at will and Windows 2000 knew the scanner was there, then one day I turned
on the scanner and Nikon Scan software could not find any active devices,
now I have to boot the computer with the scanner on and initialized before
Win 2K will recognize it.

Don Doucette