[filmscanners] RE: Canon IDs vs Pentax 67II

> From: Austin Franklin
>
> I have done the math many times...as I've been dealing with
> digital imaging
> for a lot longer than most.  I can get far more for my film cameras as far
> as return, than I can for my digital ones, it's just plain fact.  And, the
> film cameras go down to a point, and stop going down, but the digital ones
> keep on going down.

Well, of course. Digital cameras don't lose their value because they suck,
but because the technology is advancing by leaps and bounds. Film cameras
haven't improved much in decades, except for adding autofocus, so there's
little new to drive down the price of the old.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco