[filmscanners] RE: I cant figure out the clipping command

> From: HPA
>
> pardon my ignorance, the post from Alessandro Pardi last week about using
> Ctrl+Alt when setting levels does not work for me.
>
> PS5.5, G4 OS9.1
>
> What exactly do i do when pressing the two keys? thanks

It's only the Alt key that's necessary, and it may not even work in 5.5. The
way it works in current PS is that if you hold Alt while dragging the
triangles that mark the black and white points, the preview image goes all
black or white except for the places where clipping occurs. When you're not
actually dragging those triangles, Alt does nothing.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco