[filmscanners] RE: JPEG2000 > Paul

You have to pay to get the document that explains the standard. There are
some versions on the web that are dated before the final release plus
documents that describe the difference to the final version. So you don't
even have to pay if you take that extra hurdle. Otherwise there are no other
fees.

Robert