[filmscanners] Re: Filmscanners - is this about as good as itgets?

Actually, bees see UV not IR, and that is part of the problem with films
too, as the UV sensitivity is different from our eyes.  I've seen
pictures depicting how a bee sees, and it is very interesting.  Some
flowers actually, without changing their color in the human visual
spectrum, alter their UV transmission/reflection so the bees know when
they are producing nectar.

Art