[filmscanners] Re: Canon IDs vs Pentax 67II

> In "practical" way of comparing, out put from DSLR and Film/Slide are
> converted to some other form(Print) and then compared. This is not a
> direct comparison of DSLR v/s Film/Slide. Other than using print as
> for comparison, I do not know any other (experimental)way of comparing
> it.

Fellow Listreaders:

We also must consider that inkjet output is not the ONLY end use
our images will have. For those of us who's images wind up on the
printed page or as output to some other device, we need ways of
seeing how our images will appear.

I have often wondered if there is some piece of software that will
simulate this. Does anybody know of anything?

Brian Yarvin
Stock Photography from Edison, NJ
http://www.brianyarvin.com