[filmscanners] RE: [filmscanners_Digest] filmscanners DigestforFri 17 Jan, 2003

You should be able to obtain more information on difluoroethane from the
writing on the can. This is what is on mine: "Do not deliberately
concentrate and/or inhale this product. You could instantly die, suffer
brain damage, or other dangerous and permanent health effects." But I've
been "using as directed," and I'm still alive and kicking.

Frank Paris
frankparis@comcast.net