[filmscanners] RE: Tweaking RAw files

Hi Michael,

I don't remember any specific Vuescan settings, all I can say is that this
has always worked this way for me, even with my previous Nikon LS-30, so I
don't think it's a matter of Vuescan versions (unless you're sticking to
something arcaic). I don't know about slides, either, since I only scan
negs.
Sorry for the lack of info...
Any other experiences out there?

Alessandro