[filmscanners] Kodachrome green / scanner colorimetry

Anyone had a problem with disappearing greens when scanning Kodachrome?

I've recently been scanning slides with my Minolta Scan Dual II & come to a
full stop with some shots taken in the Alps a few years ago. One slide shows
a cow standing on an alpine meadow. Looking at the scan I thought the film
had faded badly as the grass looked very desaturated and dark. When I looked
at the slide I was surprised to see it was actually in good condition,
showing some very fresh-looking grass.

I'm assuming the problem is a gap in the spectral sensitivity of the CCD or
possibly the fluorescent light source. Colour negative scans appear to be
fine but I haven't quite worked out what the complement of the missing green
is so I can't be certain. The overall colour balance is OK (with Vuescan
anyway) so the green channel appears to be working normally.

Mike Brown