[filmscanners] Re: WinXP and Dimage Scan Dual II and more

The Minolta DUal Scan II may be good value if it is being heavily
discounted.  The Minolta Scan III sounds like it may be worth a few
extra bucks however, due to an improved interface (USB 2.0) and a higher
A/D converter (16 rather than 12).  It also appears to have new software.

Art