[filmscanners] Re: rebuild your scanner and get better results

The Minolta Pro doesn't use LEDs, but cold cathode lighting.  The new
software Minolta recently released or it allow for exposure adjustments
for the R G and B components of the scan which allow for the color
variations and exposure factors from the diffusion materials to be
corrected for.  So there may be a slight increase in scanning time due
to the additional expose time required for the CCDs.

Art