[filmscanners] Re: Suggestions for scanning 4x5 transparencies

Yo filmscanners

> At this point I'd be inclined to wait for the new version mentioned
> in a previous post.  The supply of 2450's has been fairly tight, so I
> don't think you'll find one discounted to reduce inventory before the
> new model makes its way over from Japan.

I just bought one from about 2 wks ago for..check out
http://www.inkjetart.com

They are a great Co...met them at a NYC photo show & they were a big
presence on the Leben Epson inkjet printer list. They also had the gold
Kodak disks (gone) & then the silver/gold.

--
Gracia...living in Cooleemee, NC
Registered Linux user #263390 - SuSE 8 Pro