[filmscanners] RE: CMYK rant (was Digital Darkroom ComputerBuilders?)

Before Proof Setup made that unnecessary, I could imagine temporarily
converting to CMYK to see the results, and then undoing it. But I think I'd
rather have the image in RGB (or occasionally in Lab) while actually editing
it, so as not to have that extra black channel that does nothing at all
(since it will all be converted to RGB on the way to the driver).

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco