[filmscanners] RE: Digital Darkroom Computer Builders?

Hi Paul,

It was in barely bootable form when the "project" was cancelled.  AlphaNT
was basically cancelled because of lack of monetary commitment on Compaq's
part.  We had just negotiated with MS to get the source code for NT and to
maintain the Alpha 64 bit port our selves.  That was a very long hard
battle, and unfortunately fought for naught because of the funding issue.
That was three years ago.  It was most unfortunate from a corporate
standpoint, as I saw it as a real advantage for Digital (Compaq), as Intel
wouldn't have a 64 bit processor out for some time...

Regards,

Austin