[filmscanners] RE: Get a Mac...Digital Darkroom ComputerBuilders?

Anthony,

> > Is AutoCAD available for the Mac?
>
> Does Dreamweaver run under MVS?

What is MVS?  Do you mean VMS?

> > I believe most engineering tools, are simply
> > not available on the Mac.
>
> I can't remember ever seeing an engineer using a Mac; it seems like a
> contradiction in terms.  It's about as likely as seeing someone
> (other than
> the bad guy) using a PC in a movie.

There are some, but they are not mainstream (as in not many people use them,
and therefore they are not compatible with much anything else but
themselves) and they are not very "featured".  Years ago, one of the best
PCB autorouters was only available on the Mac, but they got wise and moved
it over to the PC.

Austin