From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Austin Franklin
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2002 8:00 PM
To: laurie@advancenet.net
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Digital Darkroom Computer Builders?

Laurie,

That wasn't the intention at all!  I was simply stating that there are some
programs that simply don't run on a Mac, and secondly, stating that I don't
believe there is really any advantage to the graphics of a Mac than that of
a PC...  If the Mac does have some advanced and significant graphics
capabilities that the PC doesn't have at this point in time, I'd certainly
like to know.

Austin