[filmscanners] RE: A partial fix for Minolta scanners?

Sounds good I will certainly be interested to see the details. I also have a
Dual Scan II & I must admit I've been wondering about whether I could
diffuse the light source.

I have been intending to see if Vuescan can be used to defocus scans
slightly. Has anyone tried that? I don't recall seeing any post on the
subject.

Mike Brown