[filmscanners] Re: No more Kodak CD-R's

Hi Roy,

I just checked out my Kodak Golds, and you're right, they are Kodak
Japan.  While I was at it, I also checked out two gold Maxell disks, and
one was Kodak Japan, and the other was Hitachi/Maxell.

Some of my Fuji disks are also not made by them...  So who the heck
knows at this point what to trust.

Art