[filmscanners] Re: CD RW Problem

I use CD-RWs for backup for a number of reasons. (and some are made by
Verbatim)

1: I want to be able to reuse them if and when I alter filing systems,
need to reorganize images or edit images.

2: I don't want to have a bunch of CD-Rs around that have to be dealt
with in the environment.

3: I'm not convinced the burned dye method is necessarily more archival
than phase change technology.

Art