[filmscanners] RE: over resolving scans

> > Mr Entlich said:
>
> Er, no.  I said that.

Glad you corrected that Austin. :-) Arthur gets into enough trouble all by
himself without any need of help from you or anyone else. :-)

My question to you is if 2 is a low density range in terms of films, what
films except some specialty films or films processed in special developers
(color or b&W) have density ranges in the area of 3.0 or higher?  I am not
even sure that slide films developed in E-6 under ordinary conditions
achieve a density rang of 3 or better.