[filmscanners] RE: Monitor Profile with driver changes

It shouldn't be necessary. About the only thing to watch out for is that
most video cards include software that runs from the system tray (assuming
Windows here) that lets you tweak the color or gamma, and that really needs
to be disabled or set to neutral. I suppose it's possible that installing an
upgrade might re-enable something and override how your profiling software
sets up the video card.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco