From: "Joe" <jtait@texas.net>
To: <mlidaka@Ameritech.Net>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 4:25 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Re: Thumbnails looking flat

It's my understanding the sRGB is the narrowest RGB gamut available in
PS's default color space options. I know that Adobe RGB is wider, and so
it is clipping some colors in moving from one to the other.

Perhaps this is causing the dullness. Is the concensus RGB color space
for  web display of jpegs sRGB? If that's the case, I can't see any real
reason why, aside from overcautiousness.