[filmscanners] RE: Which SCSI Card for SS4000

Hi Tom,

Possibly termination?  I don't remember, but is that device permanently
terminated, or is there a switch to enable internal termination?  If you
don't use the internal termination, and it's the last device in the SCSI
chain, you do have to provide a terminator either in-line where the cable
attaches to the unit, or on the "other" port.  It typically is best to use
the internal termination, since it's active termination, which is better.

Regards,

Austin