From: <snsok@swbell.net>
To: <bdplikaytis@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 12:31 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Epson 2200 does it exist?

What is the size of the cartridges included with the scanner? A price of
around $US10-$11 is what most websites are selling UltraChrome cartridges
for.

I have a 2200P on order and the thought of  $US69.95 X 7 for a complete
replacement is not comforting.

Did that review say anything about cartridge life?  Epson advertises 440
pages at 15% coverage which, if my math is right and if they are referring
to 8.5x11 inch pages, would be around 26 13X19 inch pages at 100% coverage

Stan