[filmscanners] Re: Dynamic range

> Damn, Todd....you REALLY want to talk about this.  Don't you have anything
> better to spend your time on?  There's probably an on-line discussion group
> that might be able to help...
>
> ;-)
>
> Austin

I know you're ribbing me, but some might think I'm insane asking for more. I
personally DON'T  want to talk about it anymore because I know I'm one of
the people who only knows enough to be dangerous, not helpful.

However, call me idealistic and naive, but I believe this conversation could
actually end up productive if it continued responsibly. Responsible might be
to summarize what is agreed upon, and highlight what remains at issue. If
what remains at issue is somehow resolvable through outside references,
let's get those references and resolve it. If it's not resolvable because
DyR is not monolithic but simply a notion open to each man's interpretation,
then I think we know the opinions already.

Todd