----- Original Message -----
From: "Arthur Entlich" <artistic-1@shaw.ca>

Again, I suggest speaking to a repair guy, or wait for someone who has
done so to reply.

The brush may, if soft enough and used carefully enough, might be OK,
BUT, if there is ANY oily residue on the mirror (and it may not even be
visible) it can smear and make a mess.

So, unless this dust is visibly degrading the image at this point (after
your air cleaning process) only then would I even pursue it further, and
then only with some good advice.