[filmscanners] Re: Vuescan/FS2710

Quoting Colin Maddock <cmaddock@clear.net.nz>:

> >The release notes on the latest version of Vuescan - 7.5.43 - list as
> >one feature, "fixed problem with FS2710."  Any idea what that problem
> >was, or is there a more in-depth version of the release notes
> >somewhere?
>
> An interesting question Ken. We FS2710 owners don't have any problems,
> do we? We might have to ask Ed about it.

I know I had a problem with my FS2710 being mis-identified under Linux with
VueScan (it identified it as the USB version rather than the SCSI version).
Still worked OK and was correctly ID under W98 on the same box. Ed was aware of
this problem, but it obviously was low on his list of To-Do.  Perhaps he has
got around to fixing it?  Have to get the new version and check it out soon
(just gotta find the time!!)

Mark P.
--
.sig - TBA