[filmscanners] RE: Dynamic range... Proposal Part 1

>You HAD to quote the entire post, now didn't you? ;-)

It was not my intnet really; but I was responding in the middle of a bad
thunder storm which was getting worse.  As a result, I was in a hurry to
finish up and get off the computer and forgot to snip the old post. :-)
Sorry.

>I completely understand your point, and honestly don't believe there is
>anything new I could add to the discussion that I haven't already said.

You really do not need to justify yourself to me as to why you will or will
not continue with the discussion or join the group that was set up to deal
with the topic.  For my part, I found the discussion becoming so circular
and confusing that I gave up on trying to track it and make sense of it.
The gist of my comments basically were that Julian propably should have made
even his proposal via private mail to you and should engage in such
discussions via private mail or the new group until some agreement or
consensus had been reached.  At that time, he could publish the consensus
and agreements to the rest of the list rather than continuing the constant
bickering - over what is trivia to most of us - on the list.  It was not to
put anyone on the spot or ask them to justify their actions or inactions.
If that is what it sounded like I was asking, I apologize.