[filmscanners] Re: SS4000 fixes to improve quality

Thanks for the SS4000 dust cleaning info.  Are you serious about the
pillow case?  Might I suggest some static-free treated plastic?  I
picked up a cheap monitor cover for a couple of buck made of a plastic
that is treated to not hold dust. Seems to me that fabric is a potential
lint maker itself, and it does tend to allow dust and such to cling, no?

Art