[filmscanners] Re: Slightly, somewhat OT

I don't know, my version is one or maybe even two versions back.  I've
not needed that feature (use of USB interfaced drives), so I never
upgraded.  My need for backup has been minimal over the years.  My hard
drives have all been kind enough to slowly fail and give me adequate
warning of the event, so I've e had no need for disaster type recovery.

I've used Drive Image and Partition Magic a few times when moving things
around for installation on the new drives.

Art

 This seems less foolproof than the