[filmscanners] Re: Topic: "Halo" Effect

Hi Laurie,

No harm... that happens to me all the time also.

Sometimes the mail gets scrambled in terms of order anyway, so we may
each be seeing the mail in a different order...

I find trying to respond by thread makes it even more confused (for me,
at least).  If you hadn't replied, I wouldn't have had the opportunity
to crack a few extra jokes ;-)

Art