From: filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk
[mailto:filmscanners_owner@halftone.co.uk]On Behalf Of Matt Haber
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 11:53 PM
To: laurie@advancenet.net
Subject: [filmscanners] current Nikon bundle

FWIW, Nikon's scanners do NOT come with genuine fractals. I
recently purchased one, and expected GF, at least based on the
info on the B&H website. oh well...I still get great scans.

Also, i was very pleased with the retailer i used...mycamera.com
(based in the Denver, Colorado area)
-mattMatt Haber
dance, portrait and fashion photography
http://www.matthaber.com