[filmscanners] Re: Scan "Glow"

Oh, one final though...

I used to live in and around NYC, and it can have some horribly smoggy
days when weather conditions are conducive to air inversions.  Also, if
your scanner is housed in an office building or apartment complex where
you have shared air, the pollution can be rather bad, especially if
smoking is allowed.

A friend of mine who lived in metropolitan New Jersey, near NYC, had a
ionic and filtration air cleaner in his business, which was in an office
building.  He allowed no smoking at all within his area, but when he
cleaned the unit, the amount of tar and nicotine in the filters was
horrendous.

He finally moved his business out of that building in part due to that.

Art