[filmscanners] Re: IV ED dynamic range... DYNAMIC RANGE!

Oops, major typo

this should have read:

My reading of Austin is that he believes DyR is the The difference between
the maximum acceptable signal level and the
minimum acceptable signal level, divided by noise, (where noise is
typically/frequently specified as "1".