[filmscanners] RE: Vuescan problem

  • To: lexa@lexa.ru
  • Subject: [filmscanners] RE: Vuescan problem
  • From: "Clark Guy" <guy.clark@sbt.siemens.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:57:34 -0500

HI, Ken!

I don't know why Viewscan should be a taboo topic here... it couldn't be
more on-topic! ;-)

I once had a problem a little like yours, and I >think< the solution was to
make sure that the TWAIN drivers that had been installed originally with the
UMAX flatbed scanner I also use were removed from the system.   I also had
some odd behavior when the UMAX scanner was attached to the SCSI chain
before the Scan Multi II scanner.

You might want to look at your TWAIN driver(s) and remove them, if you feel
comfortable doing so.

Hope this helps!!

Guy Clark