From: <dcutter@earthlink.net>
To: <bdplikaytis@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 2:33 PM
Subject: [filmscanners] Nikon Coolscan

Hi!  I just bought a Nikon Coolscan 4000 off the net.  I was assured
they were an authorized dealer and it had a US warranty.  The scanner
arrived without the warranty and missing some things like the full
version of Genuine Fractals that comes packaged with the scanner.  There
also was no packing list so I don't know what should have been there.  I
am sending it back but what guarantees do I have that  it will not
happen again.  I am just assuming that there should have been a packing
list.  Does anyone who has this scanner remember what is supposed to
come with it and can you comment on the warranty?  Dorothy

--
Dorothy Cutter
290 Cypress Ave.