[filmscanners] Re: Web home page writing software

I use Dreamweaver MX for html and iView Multimedia for catalogs. Many
people learn enough html and then use BBEdit, which is sufficient for
most uses, but more work because you are doing everything "by hand." I
would keep all images on main pages under 15K if possible, and then link
to 100K larger images. Frames are very unintuitive, but very useful--
you'll need to read up on them. I've found lots of help at <http://
hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/index.html>, but haven't explored the site
in detail.

--
Alan Harper
aharper@dnai.com