[filmscanners] RE: Problems With SS4000

Owen, Thomas,

I have downloaded and installed v5.5 of Polaroid's software. I also have
updated the scanner driver from v1.3 to 1.4. Unfortunately, it still doesn't
work. The same is true when I restrict Polaroid's software to use only one
cpu. Since the same problem happens with Silverfast I do not believe that
Vuescan would solve the problem. Maybe installing the ASPI driver will help.
I'll try that later.

Thanks,

Robert